Welcome to the ITOC EDUCATION WORKSHOP ON CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
“State of the art” & ongoing developments in cancer immunotherapy
Presented by the Cancer Drug Development Forum (CDDF)
Immunotherapy is becoming a fast growing area of new medicinal products in oncology. These new agents have brought important advances in patient care and have considerably changed the landscape of treatment options in melanoma and lung cancer patients. The presence of a strong educational programme is essential to the future of good quality cancer care.
The ITOC Education course on Cancer Immunotherapy presented by leading faculty in cancer immunotherapy and designed for clinical oncologists, clinical scientists, regulatory scientists, patient advocates as well as students and the entire medical team involved in treating cancer patients with immunotherapy, will provide a greater understanding of cancer immunotherapies, their therapeutic effectiveness and the appropriate selection and management of cancer patients. The format will be a one-day programme, hosted at cancer meetings throughout the year.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- to gain knowledge on basic immunology principles and on the mechanisms and clinical applications of immunotherapy
- to discuss the state-of-the-art clinical management and future developments
- to network professionally with experts, clinical oncologists and other healthcare providers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Clinical oncologists, clinical scientists, regulatory scientists, patient advocates as well as students and the entire medical team involved in treating cancer patients with immunotherapy.
- Plenary lectures
- Case-based discussions
- Breakout sessions
- “Meet the professor” session
See the course programme.
REGIONAL PROGRAMME LOCATIONS
This programme establishing a platform for medical education in immunotherapy of cancer is intended to reach the Pan- European region. The course is intended to be represented at a variety of European locations. The next workshops are:
- Munich course (6 October 2018): registration is open
- Naples course (27 November 2018)
- Vienna course (10 April 2019)
The ITOC education workshop series is supported in part by independent medical educational grants from MSD.
For further information, please contact the ITOC secretariat.
VIEW MORE ON
- General Information from A to Z
- General Terms & Conditions
- Programme Committee