Abstract Submission for ITOC6 is now open!
Call for Abstracts and Abstract Submission Guidelines
The ITOC6 Scientific Programme Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentation at the congress.
Submit your abstract online: >>> ABSTRACT SUBMISSION <<<
- Microenvironment and metabolism
- Emerging concepts / novel agents
- Checkpoint inhibition and resistance mechanisms
- Combination therapy
- Cell therapy
- Monitoring of immunotherapy
- Update on clinical breakthroughs
- Young Researcher Session
DEADLINE: December 17 2018 at 23:59 CET
Instructions for Authors
Carefully read the guidelines on the submission page before submitting your abstract. Acknowledgement of the receipt of your submission will be sent to the corresponding author’s e-mail address immediately upon submission. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please do not submit the abstract again, instead please contact the abstract team at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Invited speakers are not required to submit abstracts to the lectures they are invited for.
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the congress website.
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.
- You are allowed to be a co-author of more than one abstract.
- Submission of similar abstracts from the same group is discouraged.
- Please note, a confirmation of consent must be provided in cases where patients, both living or deceased, are identifiable. Should consent not be given, any pictures must be made anonymous by placing sufficient coverage over any identifiable elements; eyes, facial features, characterising marks etc.
- Abstracts will only be considered for presentation if they are not published or submitted for presentation elsewhere.
When entering the abstract submission system for the first time, you will be asked to create a profile. Through your account you will be able to access your personal page to submit one or several abstracts.
Notification of Acceptance
Notifications of acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of the abstract by mid-January 2019.
The corresponding author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
With the notification of acceptance, abstract presenters will be informed about the time and date of their presentation and are asked to reconfirm their attendance.
Registration of presenting authors
The presenting author of an abstract must register for the congress. Until end of January 2019 the presenting author of an accepted abstract will be offered a special extended “early fee”. Please note that some countries require a visa to visit Austria.
Assistance and Contact
For any assistance for the submission of the abstract please contact the abstract team at: email@example.com