Abstract Submission for ITOC6 is closed.
Thank you for submitting your abstracts for the 6th ImmunoTherapy of Cancer Conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Notifications of acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of the abstract by January 18, 2019.
The corresponding author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
With the notification of acceptance, abstract presenters will be informed about the time and date of their presentation and are asked to reconfirm their attendance.
Young Researcher Session
For presenting authors of abstracts accepted for Oral Presentation within the Plenary Session 7 – Young Researcher Session ITOC6 offers:
– a contribution towards travel expenses in the amount of up to EUR 500.-
– a free participation at the conference
Registration of presenting authors
The presenting author of an abstract must register for the congress. Until January 27, 2019 the presenting author of an accepted abstract will be offered a special extended “early fee”. Please note that some countries require a visa to visit Austria.
- Microenvironment and metabolism
- Emerging concepts / novel agents
- Checkpoint inhibition and resistance mechanisms
- Combination therapy
- Cell therapy
- Monitoring of immunotherapy
- Update on clinical breakthroughs
- Young Researcher Session
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the congress website.
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.
- You are allowed to be a co-author of more than one abstract.
- Submission of similar abstracts from the same group is discouraged.
- Please note, a confirmation of consent must be provided in cases where patients, both living or deceased, are identifiable. Should consent not be given, any pictures must be made anonymous by placing sufficient coverage over any identifiable elements; eyes, facial features, characterising marks etc.
- Abstracts will only be considered for presentation if they are not published or submitted for presentation elsewhere.
Assistance and Contact
For any assistance for the submission of the abstract please contact the abstract team at: email@example.com